Perfect Faith!

By

I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth IN me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the Faith "OF" the Son of God, who loved me, and gave Himself for me. Galatians 2:20 KJV
I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives IN me. The life I live IN the body, I live by Faith "IN" the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me. Galatians 2:20 NIV
Look at the two versions of this same verse; one says "Faith IN the Son of God, while the other reads "Faith OF the Son of God."
So which One is right?
If Christ NOW lives IN me, it is because OF His Faith I NOW live. If Christ NOW lives IN me, I NOW live by the same Faith as which dwells IN the Son of God, so both versions are correct as it is only His Faith.
I am crucified with Christ?
Crucified means killed, so I have to conclude since I was formed before the foundation of the world IN Christ, then this also means when Christ was killed, I was killed as well. So if I was killed it means I am dead, doesn't it?
"Nevertheless I live, yet not I, but Christ liveth IN me."
So I was dead, but IN Christ (who is the Resurrection and the Life) I am now made alive by His doing alone. I died but He IN me NOW lives.
And this whole revelation can only happen one way. Since I died to all things that are me, I also died to the perception of having a natural and limited faith of my own. It is NOW by His Faith that I live.
But what does that mean?
If I have died to everything that was me, then the ONLY One who lives is NOW Christ. He NOW lives where I used to live. And not only does He live, but He does so by His own Faith which is NOW working IN and through me.
His Faith? The perfect Faith of Christ is the Faith of God Himself!
God is the same yesterday, today, and forever... so does His Faith ever change or does it waiver like our limited own human faith does? Isn't that a fair question?
The two foundational and immovable truths I learned by losing everything in life that I valued are as follows:
Knowing God's Love for me is truly unconditional and has no conditional strings attached to it.
Knowing that the God who loved me and gave Himself for me will never abandon me, no matter what it is I do or don't do.
So if it is true that it's ONLY by the Faith of (the Son of) God, and that it is not a combination or mixture of His Faith along with mine, then does His Faith ever change?
No, it is Christ alone who lives IN us, and it is His Faith alone by which He lives His very Life IN and through us. Anything else that is labeled faith is merely another form of human wishful thinking.
So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it ALL FOR THE GLORY OF GOD. I Corinthians 10:31
So my question to the body of Christ is how do we do anything, including exercise a faith of our own if it's true that we no longer live?
For it is God which worketh IN you both to will and to do of His good pleasure. Philippians 2:13
So whatever you or I do we do it all for the Glory of God, right? But if it is God who is willing and doing and then it must also be God who accomplishes anything IN us. And if He is the One willing and doing IN us, then it must be by His own Faith.
And His Faith is perfect; the perfect Faith which is just like His perfect Love, and it never fails.
And so NOW that we know it is His faith alone, and since we also Know He will NEVER abandon us, we have to conclude that everything we do, we do it by the Faith of the One who lives IN and through us all the time.
And again, "The Lord knows that the thoughts of the wise are futile." So then, no more boasting about human leaders! ALL THINGS ARE YOURS, whether Paul or Apollos or Cephas or the world or life or death or the present or the future-all are yours, and you are of Christ, and Christ is of God. I Corinthians 3:20-23
If ALL things are ours, what part of ALL includes something else? Not one thing.
So NOW take another look at Galatians 2:20, and see it is by His Faith we live, and that it is He alone who is living, moving, willing, and doing within us. He is the All IN All who NOW says to us "All things are yours."
So would all also include when we are in season and out of season, when we are depressed or angry, or when we are happy or sad? All things are all things!
And as believers IN the Christ who lives IN us and as us, He is always living by His own Faith IN us. So is it any wonder that when we focus on the one thing, we get that very thing we focus on. If we have our focus on lack, we get more lack by the Faith of the Son of God, and if we focus on His abundant Life IN us, we get more of it. And so His Faith is ALWAYS working, whether it's the things we desire or don't really want at all, ALL THINGS ARE YOURS, by the Faith of the One who we NOW know is our Life.
If it is true that your treasure is where your heart is, then it must also be true that whatever we focus, whether it is good, bad, or in between, we get by the same Faith we receive everything, which is the Faith of the Son of God.
But having THE SAME Spirit of faith, according to what is written, "I BELIEVED, THEREFORE I SPOKE," we also believe, therefore WE ALSO SPEAK. II Corinthians 4:13
So if ALL THINGS ARE OURS by the Faith of Christ, and I believe it is, then verses like the following NOW make a lot more sense:
Therefore I tell you, WHATEVER YOU ASK FOR IN prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. Mark 11:24
You may ask Me for ANYTHING IN My name, and I will do it. John 14:14
So what exactly does Mark mean "IN prayer" or John "IN my name" other than IN the Faith OF the Son of God, the only real Faith that exists today!
But when we look at the church today, we see anything but a people who believe they live by the Faith of the One who rules and reigns within. They instead see a separated God who lives in a separated place, whether it be heaven, the next revival, or the second coming. They continue to see and believe that the Head (Christ) somehow exists separated from the rest of His own Body. Why would God create a people that He Himself refers to as His Body, and then want us to see the two (the Head and the Body) as being separated?
NO! Apart from Him we can do nothing!
I am the Vine, you are the branches; he who abides IN Me and I IN Him, he bears much fruit, for apart from Me... YOU CAN DO NOTHING. John 15:5
The Vine/branch union is One. Even though there are two distinct entities involved, it's only because of the Vine that the branch has any purpose or life. The life of the branch is the same Life as that of the Vine.
I am astonished that you are so quickly deserting the One who called you to live IN the Grace of Christ and are turning to a different gospel- which is really NO GOSPEL AT ALL. Evidently some people are throwing you into confusion and are trying to pervert the (True) Gospel of Christ. Galatians 1:6-7
It's because of this different gospel, which is nothing but a powerless form of the real thing and that promotes the God of separation, which is the reason why the people of God today have been indoctrinated into believing in a faith that is also separated from God. A God we have to beg for him to come to us, when the reality is the One True God is closer than our next breath. The truth is there is no such thing as human faith!
But without (His) Faith it is impossible to please Him: for he that cometh to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of them that diligently seek Him.
Would God be cruel enough to have us seek Him with our whole heart and never find Him? The only way we will never find Him is by looking for Him in the wrong place and with the wrong perception of Faith.
No, the Word is very near you; it is IN your mouth and IN your heart so you may obey it. Deuteronomy 30:14
If the Word is the Bible, which many say is true, how is it possible for the Bible to be "IN your mouth and IN your heart?"
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. John 1:1
But what does it say? "The word is near you; it is IN your mouth and IN your heart," that is, the WORD OF FAITH we are proclaiming: Romans 10:8
The Word is not a book, nor is it performance based separation theology, no the Word IN us is as Paul said, it is the Word of Christ, which is none other than the Faith of the Son of God.
And for generations the people of God have been deceived into believing it is our faith that comes by our performance, with our goal to somehow get "closer" to the God who has already taken His rightful place at the throne of our heart.
But if the light that is IN you is darkness, then how great is that darkness?
But if the people of God insist on seeing and trusting in a separated God and a performance centered faith then God will allow it for as long as it takes for us to see the One and only truth.
It is His Faith, His Life, and His plan! It is also ONLY HIM only NOW who is able to fulfill His perfect plan, the plan of God that is our only future and our Hope for His Glory alone!
"I am the LORD; that is my Name! I will not give my Glory to another or my praise to idols. (Isaiah 42:8)
And the only Glory of God is the Son of God, and so now we know as we Glory IN Christ as our Life, God is glorified by EVERYTHING that concerns our life, and that means the things we think we want and the things we receive, whether it is what we consider good, or we consider not so good, all of it has to come by the One Faith of the One Christ who lives IN us to the praise of His own Glory!
And why would this God of all Grace expect anything from us, when it is He alone who deserves all the Glory?
IN Him we were also chosen, having been predestined according to the plan of Him who works out everything in conformity with the purpose of His will, in order that we, who were the first to put our hope IN Christ, might be for the praise of His Glory. And you also were included IN Christ when you heard the message of truth, the Gospel of your salvation. When you believed, you were marked IN Him with a seal, the promised Holy Spirit, who is a deposit guaranteeing our inheritance until the redemption of those who are God's possession-to the praise of His Glory. Ephesians 1:11-14
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/expert/Rich_W_Novek/1413201


Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/7474236

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

without FAITH MOUNTAIN grows

Faith Is Not for the Faint of Heart

You Can Do Little With MUSTARD SEED Faith